I don’t think I’ve ever cried so much over a film. It’s so sickening what people are capable of doing to one another. In case any of you are interested in the Canadian Residential School issue I demand you watch this documentary. Great insight to what actually happened and very touching.
Warning. If you are a crier…… You will bawl the whole movie.
tags: we were children. documentary. native. aboriginal children. sad. crying. residential schools. canada.
- whadddupnative reblogged this from chemicallyenhanced
- dakota--rain likes this
- pr0blematic likes this
- untitled-titles likes this
- dankfuchsin likes this
- raddikull reblogged this from raddikull and added:
- candygrl23 likes this
- princesscoffeebean likes this
- chemicallyenhanced posted this